Going away for a few days or a few weeks? Being away from your pets is never easy. Let us keep your pets safe and feeling loved, and your home secure, while you are away.
Out of Town Care includes:
- Feeding your pets
- Giving your pets plenty of TLC
- Refreshing water
- Walking/playing with your pet, as appropriate
- Administering medications if needed
- Cleaning up any accidents
- Pet journal email after every visit
In addition, you will receive these house sitting services:
- Bringing in mail, flyers, newspaper, and packages
- Taking out trash & recycling or bring back in
- Watering plants
- Alternating lights
Trying to decide between a boarding facility and hiring a pet sitter?
Using Top Dog Pet Sitters means:
- You do not have to rely on the good intentions of family, friends, or the teenager that lives next door.
- You don’t have to take the time to transport your pet to/from a boarding facility.
- You don’t have to arrange your departure/return around the boarding facility’s schedule.
- Your pet is not exposed to illnesses or possible injuries from boarding with other animals.
- Your home will be more secure with a “lived in” look.
- Your pet will be there to greet you when you return home.
- And, most importantly, your pet will be cared for in familiar surroundings by a familiar face.
Let us help you enjoy your vacation by scheduling as many visits as your pet needs. Our goal is to make sure your pet is comfortable, safe and receives plenty of attention and play time while you are away.
Visit our Service Rates page for pricing on full service pet sitting.